agentbobsteveagentbobsteve

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Hulkulele Hulkulele

Absolutely excellent work! The audio quality kept me from fully enjoying it but other than that, great job! It made feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Truly inspired work. ^^

Skyriming Dragonballz Skyriming Dragonballz

Making a parody of the idea of a parody does not automatically make something funny.

Love Mass Effect 3 Style Love Mass Effect 3 Style

All of these jokes have been used in every single thing else in the entire comedic universe. Making jokes about any successful franchise does not warrant poor script-writing or half-baked delivery.

TOME Episode 02 TOME Episode 02

This series has absolutely everything I ever want in any series. It has solid voice acting, fantastic humor, an engaging storyline, catchy music, likeable characters, an original concept, and overall accessibility for anyone to enjoy. Basically everything about this series is perfect and I anxiously await the next entries. Keep being amazing, for this is one fan that you have hooked.

Two-Man Pokemon Collab Two-Man Pokemon Collab

Wow!

This was just like Phoenix Wrong! Very good use of subject material and great animation. Some jokes were a little overdone but that is my only complaint.
You guys did a delicious job and I really hope you make more!

Dan's Dream Dan's Dream

Very good work!

While the jokes did feel a little forced, they were still pretty funny in delivery. The animation was fluid and made the flash enjoyable.
Overall, this was a fantastic flash!

E. Raser E. Raser

Sweet, with a deliciously creamy center!

The animation was very fluid and visually appealing, not to mention entertaining and very engaging.
Also, the characters kick ass. Great work!

EarthBland EarthBland

Nice!

For a fan of the series, this was pretty damn funny! The voices were great but the animation could use a little work.
Great flash!

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Absolutely fantastic!

There wasn't one flash where I didn't laugh my ass off! And thank you so much for pointing out how Peach always steals your damn stars. I swear that woman is some kind of bitchy sorceress.

Skyrim : Bear Skyrim : Bear

Nice attempt...

But the delivery of the joke just seemed way too delayed and once it finally got to that point, it was a little unsatisfying.
The art was great and the animation was very very smooth, there just wasn't much done with the subject content.
But once again, great attempt!