agentbobsteveagentbobsteve

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Giggi's Quest (Prototype) Giggi's Quest (Prototype)

Everyone, calm down. It's a prototype. The game isn't supposed to be anywhere close to finished. It's posted here to see if people like the concept not the polished gameplay. Because it doesn't have that yet.

With that out of the way, great start! I can't wait to see the finished product!

Drake and The Wizards 2 Drake and The Wizards 2

Excellent game overall. The level designs are entertaining enough with great reference to source material (cough-DKC-cough). One tiny complaint though, with such a large character with an equally large hit-detection box, please add a duck button. Keep up the good work!

lartar responds:

Thank you! We will make some changes for the next game, we hope you like it too.

Kirby's Tomato Eater Kirby's Tomato Eater

Enh.

First off, this game doesn't really have a definite goal to reach, therefore it's hard to keep the player wanting to keep playing. Secondly, there aren't very many interesting gameplay mechanics and the ones that are there are a little too unorthodox and erratic to find enjoyable.
With a bit of tweaking this could become a fun little time waster but until then, this game doesn't really get my vote.

LAXfresh349 responds:

U MAD?

Adventure Story Adventure Story

Quite mah boy!

This game is, so far, the most addicting platformer i've encountered on this website. Everything runs smooth as butter and the character designs are absolutely adorable! Thank you for creating such a fantastic game!