agentbobsteveagentbobsteve

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Hulkulele Hulkulele

Absolutely excellent work! The audio quality kept me from fully enjoying it but other than that, great job! It made feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Truly inspired work. ^^

Skyriming Dragonballz Skyriming Dragonballz

Making a parody of the idea of a parody does not automatically make something funny.

Love Mass Effect 3 Style Love Mass Effect 3 Style

All of these jokes have been used in every single thing else in the entire comedic universe. Making jokes about any successful franchise does not warrant poor script-writing or half-baked delivery.

Giggi's Quest (Prototype) Giggi's Quest (Prototype)

Everyone, calm down. It's a prototype. The game isn't supposed to be anywhere close to finished. It's posted here to see if people like the concept not the polished gameplay. Because it doesn't have that yet.

With that out of the way, great start! I can't wait to see the finished product!

Drake and The Wizards 2 Drake and The Wizards 2

Excellent game overall. The level designs are entertaining enough with great reference to source material (cough-DKC-cough). One tiny complaint though, with such a large character with an equally large hit-detection box, please add a duck button. Keep up the good work!

lartar responds:

Thank you! We will make some changes for the next game, we hope you like it too.

Kirby's Tomato Eater Kirby's Tomato Eater

Enh.

First off, this game doesn't really have a definite goal to reach, therefore it's hard to keep the player wanting to keep playing. Secondly, there aren't very many interesting gameplay mechanics and the ones that are there are a little too unorthodox and erratic to find enjoyable.
With a bit of tweaking this could become a fun little time waster but until then, this game doesn't really get my vote.

LAXfresh349 responds:

U MAD?

Among Us - Dureagon Among Us - Dureagon

Love it!

This song has got a nice strong but laid back beat that i could imagine just cruisin' to.
My only complaint is that it can tend to get repetitive to a point, but not enough to take away from the overall experience of the song.
All-in-all this song is very enjoyable and just plain awesome. Keep up the good work!

SJ - Fury SJ - Fury

If only Marvel vs. Capcom had this song...

This song just got a 61 hit combo on my eardrums in the best feasible way.
Thank you for beating my tympanic membrane into submission with your mad beats bro!

SteakJohnson responds:

your welcome man! thanks for listenin!

Skela - TG11 Skela - TG11

Ho... ly... SHIT!!!

This song is so great it would give a nun a boner.

First off, I absolutely love the seamless transition from a slow piece to a fast- paced futuristic sounding culmination of badassery.

Secondly, I would play the shit out of some F- Zero listening to this. Mad respect bro! Keep up the great work!

Wily's Wall Wily's Wall

What a great concept!

And with the delicious artistic eye you have, you made it an orgasmic one.
A congratulatory pizza party is in order! Huzzah and whatnot!

Chasing Shadows Chasing Shadows

NICE

This picture is like how it would look if it rained in Lupin III! I'm blown away by how atmospheric this is!